The well-illustrated hilarious stories of the duo Nante and Fante have a great appeal for children and adults alike as the young boys Nante and Fante, residing in a hostel, go about using their funny and shrewd ideas to tackle bullies, mischief-makers like Keltu and other such characters. Stories of Nanta Fante have been published in colourful 12 volumes.
|Dimensions||20 × 3 × 14 cm|
- Dingy Tales Deutschland [Moutushi Ghoshdeysarkar]Rated 5.00 out of 5
- EDGAR ALLAN POER SHRESTHA RAHASYA ROMANCHA (Bengali)Rated 5.00 out of 5
- Hiyar Kotha Sarodiya 1427 E MagazineRated 5.00 out of 5
- Sharodiya Nabakallol 1428 (2021, Bengali, Pujabarshiki)Rated 5.00 out of 5₹130.00
- LASHKATAGHORER PHENIXRated 5.00 out of 5